Name of Property: Autumn Oaks Farm 126.5-rdb/jc
Acreage: 126.5 Acres m/l
Location: 1 1/2 hrs. S. of Tulsa, 3 hrs N. of Dallas.
Closest Town: McAlester
Access: Highway 270 Frontage
Topography: Wooded Rolling Hills and Meadows.
Improvements: Home, Storage Shed, 60x40 Shop, 57x50 Shop.
Home Sqft: 2,500
Forage: Native Grass Mix.
Water: 1 pond, 2 Creeks.
Wildlife: Deer, Turkey, Waterfowl, Native Species.
Utilities: Electric, Rural Water.
Development Potential Excellent! Highway Frontage and Railroad.
This beautiful home sits on 126.5 Acres of excellent hunting land with highway frontage. The home is all electric with radiant floor heat and central air with a heat pump. Features include granite counter-tops in the kitchen and marble in the bathrooms, recessed ceilings and crown molding. The large sunroom and sitting area is complimented by a fireplace, cathedral ceiling, and motorized window shades. Plush carpeting adds warmth to the sunroom and the tile floors throughout the rest of the house take full advantage of the radiant floor heating system. Both large metal buildings are insulated with concrete floors, excellent lighting and plenty of electrical outlets. They would work very well as shops, storage or any kind of commercial use. The property also includes approximately 109 acres of land with a pond and two seasonal creeks. Deer and Turkey are plentiful as well as Raccoon, Possum, Squirrel and the rest of the native species. There are trails through the woods for ATV access to your favorite hunting blind or to the private pond for some fishing and relaxation. If you are in the market for a beautiful home on an acreage with commercial potential and excellent hunting, this is it!
- See more at: http://www.worldclassranches.com/rural-estates-homes/autumn-oaks-farm-1265-rdbjc#sthash.ElYvO8nE.dpuf
KAUTUMN LODGE, Mulchatna River, Alaskan Lodge, Cabins, Airfield, Boats & Equipment. Turn Key Operation. Located in the Bristol Bay area of western Alaska
This 1,836 square foot Hunting and Fishing Lodge on 80 acres along the Mulchatna River offers a beautiful view of the river and surrounding country. Lodge sits on 28.85 acres plus there are 5 additional lots of 10+ acres. Includes a 960 square foot guest house, storage building, sauna, plus 7 skiffs of various sizes with motors,6500 EU Honda generator, water system, Kubota tractor, and much more.
• T-shaped lodge measuring 48 ft X 32 ft with a 2nd story measuring 20 X16 and includes a bedroom with bathroom, this room has a queen bed. The first floor of the lodge has a commercial kitchen, bathroom, pantry, dining room, lounge with leather chairs and recliners, a front lounge room with wood stove and handmade bar.
• Guest house with four bedrooms, each with a private bathroom and shower. Two of the guest rooms have two beds that can be separate or pushed together to make a queen. One room has a bunk bed with a queen on bottom and a twin on top. The fourth room has 3 beds: 1 queen and 2 twins.
• 3 freezers, 1 refrigerator, vacuum sealer
• 3 or 4 weather port tents, 2 with wood floors. Lots of cots.
• Four 16 ft flat bottom Lowe boats. Three have 15 HP Honda 4 strokes and the other a 25 HP Nissan Jet 2 stroke.
• Two 18 ft flat bottom Lowe boats. One has a new 40 HP 4 stroke Mercury Jet, the other has a 45 HP 4 stroke Honda prop
• One 19 ft flat bottom with 90 HP 4 stroke Honda with a prop and a Jet unit
• Lots of fuel tanks and life jackets, anchors, nets, coast guard required equipment.
• All the dishes, cups, pots, pans, glasses, etc. needed in the kitchen and to serve meals. A large commercial 3 bay sink.
• A 6500 Honda EU Generator to run the lodge and guest house.
• Satellite internet dish, internet provided by Hughesnet with paid subscription
• A large tool shed with various materials for plumbing, electrical, building, etc.
• A motor shed with a sink and freezers for cleaning fish or game meat.
• A generator shed
• A tractor shed and a Kubota BX 23 tractor with back hoe, front end loader, and box scraper.
• A wood shed and a sauna/drying room
• A fully functional water system with a large storage tank outside, a pressure tank, 2 propane water heaters and filter system.
• Various tools
• Electric washer and dryer
• The property is 80 acres split into 6 lots, all the lots border the river and the 80 acres are surrounded by state land. The runway is approximately 1200 ft long. We take fully loaded 206s, Beavers, and Turbine Otters off the runway. The river is perfect float plane water. You could land a 747 on floats in front of the lodge.
• Check out the website www.bearfootadventures.net and look at the fishing site to get a look at the facilities